have something in mind

jelentés / meaning:
gondol valamire (mint lehetséges választásra),tervez valamit,
észben tart valamit (választás előtt)


to intend, to plan, 
to be thinking about something as a possibility

példák / examples:

  • What do you have in mind for  your wife's birthday
  • Do you have anyone in mind for the job?
  • Woman: What kind of movies do you have in mind? Man: Well, what about action movies? 
  • What do you have in mind?
  • I'm not sure what you have in mind.
  • 5 Good Tips To Have In Mind When Choosing a Laptop. (észben tartani)

  még több példa / more examples ( from Wiktionary)
  • That's not what I had in mind, but I'll take it.
  • I had in mind going shopping this afternoon.
  • I had in mind to go shopping.
  • I had your birthday in mind when I went shopping.
  • I had in mind your birthday when I went shopping.
  • I had buying you a present in mind when I went to the store.
  • I had in mind buying you a present when I went to the store.